Integration of forced migrants in Poland
Projekt: Self-reliant in Poland
Beneficiaries of project „Self-reliant in Poland” are foreigners from beyond EU and EEA and also women asylum seekers living in refugee camp in Targówek (Warsaw).
The main objective is to suport our clients to become self-reliant, mainly in economical area. It is possible by delivery of variety of consultations with self-employment and accountancy experts, legal and integration advisor, psychologist.
- suport foreigners in integration with Polish socjety;
- increase the knowledge and skills of foreigners regarding establishing and managing their independent company;
- increase the knowledge and skills of foreigners regarding accountancy;
- emotional suport of foreigners (asylum seekers) and psychological consultations.
- consultations with legal and integration advisor;
- consultations with accountancy advisor;
- consultations with self-employment avisor;
- consultations with psychologist.
01.06.2017 - 30.11.2017
43 960,00 PLN
Project co-financed by the Polish-American Freedom Foundation as part of the RITA – “Region in Trans