Projekt: Advanced Training Programme on Transnational Families Support
Exchange of information/learning program on intercultural families in Europe.
The aim of the project is to build a network of NGOS supporting intercultural families in various EU countries.
- Series of topical meetings and workshops in 7 European countries.
- in Poland - a workshop on legalization of stay through/after marriage to a Polish/EU citizen.
- exchange of good practices, exchange of information.
In Poland, the important result of the project was a unique meeting of Polish and foreign experts on effect of migration on families:
- legalization of stay of foreing spouses in Poland/EU,
- situation of children left behind by migrating parents.
1 August 2013 - 31 July 2015
Grundtvig Program, Lifelong Learning Programme
L’Albero della Vita Foundation – IT
Association ALC – FR
Partners Bulgaria Foundation – BG
Teia Amiga – PT
Soleterre - IT
Afyonkarahisar Barusi - TR