- How many recognised refugees live in Poland at present? How many people with tolerated stay live in Poland at present? Comments: 0
- What is the estimated number of illegal immigrants in Poland and Warsaw? Comments: 0
- How many people of Chechen nationality with refugee status or tolerated stay are there in Warsaw? Comments: 0
- How many refugees are there in Poland? Comments: 0
- What percentage of refugees are children under the age of 15? Comments: 0
- How many refugee reception centres are there in Poland at the moment? Comments: 0
- How many foreigners have been granted protection in Poland so far? Comments: 0
Our answers are only informative - please DO NOT treat it as a legal advice!
Migration Helpline (Infolinia Migracyjna) is now run thanks to voluntary work of PFM staff. Before, it was maintained (2012-2014) thanks to co-financing of the project Information Center for Foreigners 2, run by PFM in partnership with the Association for Legal Intervention and the Mazovian Governor. It is co-financed by the European Fund for Integration of Third Country Nationals and by the state budget.
In the years 2009-2011 the project was run as part of Information Center for Foreigners run by the same partnership, also co-financed by the European Fund for Integration of Third Country Nationals and by the state budget.