Abroad, the Polish authorities and administration represent Embassies and Consulates. There you can get help and information on the settlement of various matters in the UK.
What issues can be settled in the Polish Consulate in the UK?
- national visa,
- Schengen visa.
- 10-year passport,
- temporary passport,
- a passport for a minor.
- Administrative change of name or surname.
- Legalization of documents - Apostille .
- Bringing the body or ashes to Polish.
- Registration (location) of British civil status in Polish books of marital status.
- Extraction copy of the marital status of the British registry office.
- certificate of good conduct, or information from the National Criminal Register,
- certificate to the Military Commission Additions (HCR).
- Marriage before the consul (only for Polish citizens).
- Polish citizenship.
- Certification of Polish citizenship.
- Renunciation of Polish citizenship.
- Mining copies testament certified by a court in England and Wales.
Polish consulates in the United Kingdom:
- The Consular Section of the Polish Embassy in London, 73 New Cavendish Street W1W 6LS, London Tel: 00 44 (0) 207 291 3914 Fax: 00 44 (0) 207 323 2320 E-mail: email@example.com www.londynkg. polemb.net
- Consulate General of the Polish Republic in Edinburgh 2 Kinnear Road Edinburgh EH3 5PE Tel: 00 44 (0) 131 552 0301 Fax: 00 44 (0) 131 552 1086 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.edynburgkg.polemb.net
- Consulate General of the Polish Republic in Manchester, 14th floor, Rodwell Tower 111 Piccadilly M1 2HY, Manchester Tel: 00 44 (0) 161 245 4130 Fax: 00 44 (0) 161 236 8709 E-mail: email@example.com E- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - records for meetings at the consulate www.manchesterkg.polemb.net/index.php?
- The maintenance of the United Kingdom may be requested by the Polish courts, because both Poland and the United Kingdom are parties to the so-called. The New York Convention (Convention on the Recovery Abroad of Maintenance, signed in New York on 20 June 1956.).
- The text of the New York Convention and links to implementing acts related to it can be found at the Sejm: New York Convention
- If necessary, seek legal assistance can take advantage of the free assistance offered by the Polish non-governmental organizations ( list of Polish non-governmental organizations dealing with legal assistance related to alimony )
- The alimony can also occur directly in the UK. Information in this matter given the Child Support Agency - contact details to aid the telephone line of the institution are at:
- Source: powroty.gov.pl
Working in the UK:
Organizations working with immigrants in the UK:
Organizations working with immigrants and refugees in the UK:
- British Red Cross
- Embrace UK
- Immigration Law Practitioners' Association
- The Immigration Advisory Service (IAS)
- Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI)
- Refugee Council
- Refugee and Migrant Justice
Organizations working with refugees in the United Kingdom>
Tips for Polonia:
Association APERTO - legal counseling and civic London.