Integration of forced migrants in Poland
Projekt: Project: I’m a mom in Poland. Nutrition education.
During the duration of the Project, PFM will organize 3 meetings with dietitian, concerning proper eating habits for pregnant women’s and children up to 1 year of age. Two of them targets the society of migrants, will be held at PFM’s office (Warsaw, Szpitalna Street), the last meeting will take place at Foreigners Centre (Warsaw, Księznej Anny Street). Except for that, there will be a booklet about 6 most important rules of child’s proper eating habits published.
- improving skills of mothers-migrants regarding kid’s healthy eating,
- improving childrens’s health thanks to the balanced diet
- meetings with dietitians,
- publication about healthy children’s diet
- organizing meetings for at least 30 participants,
- publishing a booklet in 2000 copies (translated into 5 languages).