A Collection of statistical data describing state and NGO efforts to support integration of refugees in Poland over the years (most data presents information for years 2001-2007).
The publication contains i.a. the following data:
- numbers and nationalities of asylum seekers and refugees recognized in Poland over the years;
- statistical overview of the state integration programs for recognized refugees;
- information on refugees and persons granted 'tolerated stay' status receiving social help;
- data on refugees and persons granted 'tolerated stay' status benefitting from education in Poland and involved in Polish labour market;
- academic research on refugee integration;
- data on state and EU funding dedicated to this purpose.
Attached are two electronic versions of the book: in Polish and in English.
The publication published thanks to support of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).