Legalisation of stay for students

PL-page-001 (3).jpg

When enrolling in studies in Poland, foreigners need to make sure to legalise their stay in the Polish Republic. The basis for legalisation of stay can be a visa, visa-free movement or a temporary stay permit.

This publication was created as part of the Supporting Foreigner Integration in Mazovia project co-financed by the National Programme for the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund.

Published in 2018.


Download attached files